Website Privacy Statement
Impact Events Group, Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy and security of information you provide us through this site. This Website Privacy Statement describes the information we collect from our website and how we use and protect that information.
Personal Information we Collect
For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, "personal information" means information that may identify you as an individual.
We may collect personal information directly from you if you interact with our website, express an interest in obtaining information about our fairs, complete an online form, or email us through a link on the website. This information may include your name, telephone number, email address, state, the name of your company, or other information you provide us. If you register as an exhibitor a buyer, we also collect your username and password.
If you make a payment through this website, we will not collect credit card numbers and will only be informed the payment was made.
How we use Personal Information
The personal information that we collect from and about you helps us personalize and continually improve your experience on our website. We may use the personal information we collect from you in some of the following ways:
- To personalize and improve your experience on our website and to deliver they type of content that may be of interest to you.
- To contact you to respond to your requests or provide you with information that might be of interest, including information about future fairs.
- To troubleshoot problems about the website.
- For testing, research, analysis, and development related to our website, which may include identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- To protect the safety and security of our workforce, guests, property and assets, including monitoring activities on devices, networks, and communications.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect against fraudulent, illegal or unethical activity.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal, governmental or judicial process.
- To perform the original purpose for which the personal information was collected
How we Share Personal Information
We may share your personal information as follows:
- With your consent.
- To vendors we engage to provide services on our behalf, such as website hosting, email delivery, and data analytics providers.
- In the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or bankruptcy, or other change of ownership or control.
We may also disclose your personal information as permitted by law in the following circumstances:
- If we determine that that the disclosure is necessary to comply with the request of a law enforcement or regulatory agency or other legal process.
- To protect the health, safety or other legitimate rights or property of our company, business partners, employees, or the general public.
- To pursue available remedies or limit damages.
- To respond to an emergency.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to or accessed from your web browser or your device. The cookie enables the website to recognize unique visitors and make the use of the site more meaningful. This information may include, your IP address, web browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, country, location, pages viewed, time spent on pages, links clicked and other web browsing information.
We use several types of cookies on our website. Some of these cookies are placed by us, while others are placed by certain service providers. They include:
- Web beacons which collect information such as loading errors and most visited pages.
- Site analytics cookies which monitor how our website is performing and how you interact with it and allow us to improve our website and applications.
- Functional cookies that remember who you are as a user of our website.
- Social media cookies that integrate with social media platforms and help you share content from our website to your chosen social media platform.
Safeguarding your Personal Information
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no system or online transmission of data is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted online. We encourage you to take reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information which may include accessing the website within a secure environment.
Retention of Personal Information
We will store the personal information you provide for as long as we believe is necessary or appropriate to carry out the purpose(s) for which we collected it or to comply with applicable laws, contracts, or other rules or regulations.
This website is intended for adults and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age or thirteen. If you believe this website might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at the address provided below.
Changes to Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time. As business needs change, we will review our practices regarding the collection and use of personal information and amend this Privacy Notice as appropriate. We will notify users of any such changes by posting such changes on the website. Your continued use of our website after the effective date posted at the top of this page constitutes your acceptance of the amended Privacy Notice.
Questions and Feedback
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this Privacy Notice or how we collect and use personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
Effective June 27, 2022